Compare Sam's Club calling card rates with Tel3 ratesSam's Club AT&T International Prepaid is a better phone card for international destinations than Sam's AT&T 60, 100, 120, 800, 1200, 1500 Phone Card, however the rates are still substantially higher than Tel3. Sam's AT&T rates were benchmarked in September 2010 (rates are not easily available on the Internet). You may check AT&T international rates at http://www.consumer.att.com/prepaidcard/fy or call 1-800-382-8672.
Rates are in cents per minute
| ||Sam's AT&T |
| || || ||other countries|
- Both Sam's AT&T cards and Tel3 are rechargeable. There is 15% charge to recharge AT&T card. There is no fee on the Tel3 card.
- Minutes never expire both on Sam's AT&T and Tel3
- Sam's AT&T cards are physical cards, Tel3 is a virtual card (you get an access number and a PIN)
- Both Sam's AT&T and Tel3 have speed dial
- Only Tel3 card has on line call details (you may see all calls you made and all charges)
- Both cards have one minute Billing Increments
- Check Tel3 Rates. For AT&T rates call 1-800-382-8672.
- More about Tel3 calling cards and how to get 473 free minutes when you sign up